dis
archives
recently
|
dis
archives
recently
|
integ
profile
JiaMinmama 301191 fhps, rvhs, hci 1b2b3a4a 08S6V og25! APOLLO :D rvgg[swallowkfmynah] rvsc[discocentral] justmylucklah mama-ly. hugs&loveseveryone :D axe-dee xD wishlist
live life to the maxface the world with courage, grit and a smile :D tagboard
affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D: http://08s6vee.blogspot.com all you need to know. besides,theworldislinked:D onelinkleadstoanother :D Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Web Counter |
rate
Wednesday, April 08, 2009
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.I terribly lack focus :X I can come home reasonably early, switch on the com, and get addicted to blog-surfing/facebooking all night and not get a single piece of work done. Then ar midnight, I realise OHSHIT i just wasted my day, time to start work! And end up sleeping 2 plus 3am every night. I have to find my focus again, find it jiamin, find it! WAH's over, I love my juniors, my classmates, for coming down to support (: Most of all, I love Apollo and our fantastic fac comm (: We've really been through so much tgt, all the events, fun, random crapzor moments, i love every single bit. I won't be able to get used to not seeing you guys as often as before. Fac com outings ftw :D I love you guys, each and every single one of you who's made this journey so amazing. (: Alfred, Ming, Adele, Chanyi, Chooj, Jeanne, Jon, Weisheng (weeeeeeeets), Valencia (valdo i love you!), zhaorui (hahaha xiongzhao!), ginooooo, ruiqi!, shionnn, jialin!, Anzai and siyouuuuu :D love you guys :D Hahahahah :D Yupp and I love BadRec EXCO too :D:D:D:D:D zhiyong, chenwo, hueyjeen and calvin(these 2 are the ultimate jokers). We did our announcement on the bridge today haha, it was pretty funny :D Kudos to mokzor and leonnie for helping throw the banner though it was a pretty malu thing to do! :D love you guys, look forward to ur treat! :D ahhhhhhhhh GAME THEORY! :D final exam very very soon, in ard 2 wks :X die die die die. im daoing tuts for now, chionging h3. I LOVE EVERYONE :D Life is very stressful but I know I can pull through this with grit, determination, and awesome people ard me. (: Stress relief! (punch stuffed toys/scream into pillow, right regina?) Oh and MC and TLS, get well soon! :D PW results tmr wheeeeeheee :D Peace! :D |